Sustainability in modern days
A topic that has created so much turbulence equally strong in the corporate world as in the normal day life, now calls for the necessity of increased awareness, ways of interpretation and application among people.
For such reasons this blog will make use of international news and published papers to discuss topics that might require further explanation for a better judgment from all types of audiences.
In specific, these three topics will receive dedicated attention since the scope of their importance might be rather broad: Society, Corporations and Government
Social Impact Bonds
- Private equity supporting social initiatives
- Focused on returns to the society or to the environment, not in the profits
- Applicable for short and long term investments
- Liability of the management towards the society and the firm itself
- Long term financial strategies to ensure profitability of the company
- Main considerations for a sustainable supply chain
- Generating profits with an ethical approach
- Relationship between business that perform better after (or before) social investment
- Cost-cutting effects and benefits.
About me …
Biomedical engineer with an MBA. Furthermore, specialized in sustainability: Supply chains, Finances, Governance, and Ethics.
Get In Touch
+49 (0) 1573 54 15551
Previously worked with in-house strategic planning departments, biomedical devices and currently working with international supply chains.